If you’re a fan of zombie movies, you’ll love World War Z. It’s one of the best zombie movies to hit our screens with suspenseful scenes and a great performance from Brad Pitt. No wonder you’re looking for the movie on Netflix.
The question is, is World War Z on Netflix?
Yes, the movie is available to watch on Netflix in a handful of countries. Currently, you can watch the zombie movie on Netflix in India, Brazil, and Argentina.
Although World War Z is not available on the platform in the US, UK, Australia, and other regions, you can still watch the movie by using a VPN.
How to Watch World War Z on Netflix from anywhere
1. To watch World War Z on Netflix from your country, you’ll need to choose a VPN and subscribe. We recommend ExpressVPN as it easily unblocks various Netflix libraries and offers great deals.
2. Once you’ve subscribed, download the VPN on your device and log in to your account.
3. Then, connect to a server in India.
4. Finally, visit Netflix and enjoy streaming the movie from anywhere.
World War Z Netflix countries
Easy Steps to Watch World War Z on Netflix with a VPN
If you want to watch the zombie movie from anywhere in the world, you’ll need to make sure you have a VPN. VPNs are relatively easy to use, but if this is your first time using one, don’t worry! We’ve got you covered with detailed steps on how to change your Netflix region using a VPN so you can unlock the movie.
1. Get a VPN service
VPNs are a great way to protect your online privacy and unblock geo-restricted content. I personally recommend using ExpressVPN as it unblocks 24+ Netflix libraries and offers a 30-day money-back guarantee. This way, you can cancel your account at any time and get a full refund.
2. Download the VPN on your device
To get started, download the ExpressVPN app on your device. The process is simple – just download the setup file and install it. ExpressVPN offers apps for a variety of operating systems and devices, so you can use it on all your devices!
3. Connect to a VPN server
Once you’ve logged in to the VPN, connect to a server location from the list. To watch the movie, connect to an Indian server.
4. Visit Netflix and enjoy streaming
If you want to watch a movie that’s currently streaming on Netflix, all you have to do is visit the site and it will automatically open the Indian library for you. Enjoy!
How a VPN lets you watch World War Z on Netflix from anywhere
A VPN, or virtual private network, is the quickest and easiest way to unlock the movie. A VPN reroutes your internet traffic and changes your IP address, making websites think you are in another location.
You can connect to a server in India, and Netflix will think you are trying to watch it from India, and it will give you access to the Indian library where the movie is currently streaming. With a few clicks, you can change your IP address to any location, and watch anything you want online regardless of your location.
What else can you watch with a VPN
- War Room
- Saving Private Ryan
- Hacksaw Ridge
- American Sniper
- The Revenant
- The Great Gatsby
- Devil Wears Prada
- House of Gucci
- The Martian
Cannot see the movie on Netflix with a VPN? Try this…
If you’re still having trouble accessing your movie library after connecting to a VPN server, don’t worry – there could be a lot of reasons behind the issue. Try troubleshooting with the following tips:
1. If you’re having trouble connecting to Netflix, try changing your server location. This will give you a fresh IP address, in case Netflix has detected and blocked your old one.
2. Make sure your new IP address isn’t leaking. Confirm that the VPN is not leaking your real IP address, as Netflix has an IP detection mechanism to check users’ location.
3. If you’re trying to watch Netflix through a web browser, clear cookies and cache from Settings as they store information regarding your location.
4. The fourth step to take is to reach out to the customer support team of your chosen VPN and inquire about which servers are compatible with the regional library you are trying to unblock.
What is World War Z about
World War Z is an action horror movie about a zombie pandemic. It stars Brad Pitt as a UN investigator who travels the world to learn more about the pandemic and find its solution.
The pandemic takes less than 12 seconds to completely infect its host. Because of that, the infected are rather increasing quickly as chaos spreads. Countries have started building large walls to quarantine against zombies. However, one by one the walls are breached, as nothing seems to stop the infected. The question is: will they be able to find a cure before everyone becomes infected?
World War Z cast
- Brad Pitt as Gerry Lane
- James Badge Dale as Captain Speke
- Michiel Huisman as Ellis
- Mireille Enos as Karin Lane
- Matthew Fox as Parajumper
- Elyes Gabel as Andrew Fassbach
- Pierfrancesco Favino as W.H.O. Doctor
- Peter Capaldi as W.H.O. Doctor
- Ruth Negga as W.H.O. Doctor
- Grégory Fitoussi as C130 Pilot
Frequently Asked Questions
Is World War Z on Netflix or Prime Video?
Yes, you can watch World War Z on Netflix, but you’ll need to either rent or purchase it as it’s not available for free. You can find it on Prime Video if you’re interested.
Is World War Z on Hulu?
No, World War Z is not available on Hulu. You can watch it on Netflix though.
Is World War Z 2 coming out?
Unfortunately, in February 2019, Paramount canceled World War Z 2. The pre-production of the movie was underway, but it hit several roadblocks. The first part made a whopping $540 million at the box office, but we remain hopeful that the franchise will make a comeback.
World War Z is a suspenseful zombie movie that will keep you on the edge of your seat. It’s available to stream on Netflix in countries like India, Mexico, and Brazil. If you want to watch it and you don’t live in one of those countries, don’t worry! You can use a VPN to change your location and access the movie from anywhere.